You are smart, but do you believe it?
Hey friends! We’re talking about how people are smart today! And we have our very first guest – Dr. Kathy Koch, the author of the 8 Great Smarts book.
In Episode 3, Dr. Kathy:
- Introduces the 8 Smarts to us
- Motivates tweens to learn and study with all 8 smarts
- Reawaken any “inactive” smarts
- Help us to view our misbehavior in a new way
- Encourages us to continue growing and learning
- Explains four of the eight smarts: Word, Logic, Picture and Music smarts (the other four in episode four)
Dr. Kathy Koch loves seeing children flourish and helping parents make it happen—and it’s never too late to start. She wants to help our tween listeners to be all that God designed him or her to be.
- How do you feel different from others?
- Does that bother you?
- What do you enjoy doing?
- Did any of the smarts Dr. Kathy talked about stick out to you?
- Is there anything you’d like to try to learn how to do that we haven’t talked about?
Where can you find Dr. Kathy Koch?