We are so glad you’re joining us for our first episode of the Be(Tween) podcast, the podcast for Tweens (ages 8-12)!
Listening to the Podcast
The Be(Tween) Podcast is great to listen to on your own or with a parent or friend!
You can listen:
- in the car
- while you’re doing the dishes
- while you’re cleaning your room
- on a walk around the block
To kick things off, you’ll meet your hosts, Rilyn and her Nana, Jill! In this episode, they talk about making mistakes.
- Why it’s ok to make mistakes
- How mistakes effect the brain
- The fact that mistakes don’t define us
- Four things we can do when we make a mistake
- Is there something that takes lots of practice for you?
- How does making a mistake make you feel?
- Do you feel safe asking me for help?
- What do you think about our brain growing when we make mistakes?