We are so glad you’re joining us for our first episode of the Be(Tween) podcast, the podcast for Tweens (ages 8-12)!
Listening to the Podcast
The Be(Tween) Podcast is great to listen to on your own or with a parent or friend!
You can listen:
- in the car
- while you’re doing the dishes
- while you’re cleaning your room
- on a walk around the block
To kick things off, you’ll meet your hosts, Rilyn and her Nana, Jill! In this episode, they talk about making mistakes.
- Why it’s ok to make mistakes
- How mistakes effect the brain
- The fact that mistakes don’t define us
- Four things we can do when we make a mistake
- Is there something that takes lots of practice for you?
- How does making a mistake make you feel?
- Do you feel safe asking me for help?
- What do you think about our brain growing when we make mistakes?
We are so excited for more of these podcasts! Listened tonight with my two tween girls. We read Joshua 1:9 with it.
We love hearing that Ginger!
This is fantastic! I just took a listen by myself, but I can’t wait to share it with my kiddos…ages 15, 13 and 9. They will all be able to take away something from this podcast. What a fabulous gift you are sharing with us and what a gift to be able to join together as nana and granddaughter. Amazing memories being made. Thank you!