A delicious brownie recipe tweens can make on their own!
- 9" x 13" pan
- 1 package brownie mix and any ingredients listed on the box to make them
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Mix brownies together following the instructions on the box.
- Bake brownies according to box.
- Melt frosting and peanut butter and mix together.
- When brownies are done, remove from the oven and put marshmallows immediately on top of the brownies.
- Cover brownies and marshmallows with frosting mixture.
- Optional: Drizzle melted peanut butter on top.
- Allow to cool and then enjoy!